Our Story

Identity of an Epic FC Competitive Team

Attacking based football based on the flexibility of short passing buildup or rapid and supported movement into the final third by all field players, possession is valued at all times. Understanding the relationships and commitment involved in keeping possession, attacking and and finishing is key to our approach in competition this is relevant in all competitive age groups.

“The result in competition represents 1% of the equation. The other 99% we must always seek to dictate and control. Always be in control of the game the result will come this way 99% of the time.”

Identity of an Epic FC Athlete

  • an athlete who aims to reach the highest levels in the game
  • a self starter
  • a humble athlete and human being
  • creative players who demonstrate above average technical ability
  • players who demonstrate speed of mind and are intelligent problem solvers in pressure situations
  • players who bring intense effort and commitment to their craft
  • players who understand the importance of leadership to younger club players
  • players who are engaged/aware/interactive of special needs athletes

“To be a good player is not good enough to put on the Epic FC jersey. Only when your commitment to being good is a standard, then are you ready.”


Founded in 2003 EPIC FC Toronto is a high performance soccer program with the focus on bringing the best talent the Great Toronto Area together with top-level coaching and exposing it highest levels of youth international soccer. Each athlete who develops under Epic is an athlete who is committed to approaching the sport with the utmost passion, confidence, creativity and discipline. In short time, Epic has made great strides in the objective of becoming one of the top clubs in Canada for producing elite players.

Our Mission is to produce elite level athletes who are well prepared and well rounded to take themselves to the next level, while carving the club into becoming synonymous with the highest levels of the Canadian Soccer Landscape.

Our Philosophy is to create a football environment that challenges and motivates athletes to the highest levels of physical and mental commitment, while keeping a clear on field team identity of possession based football practiced by many of the top professional youth clubs in the world.